Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Welcome

Welcome


   I decided to keep a blog of my projects.  While it will mostly be about crochet, I also plan on doing some cross stitching for next Christmas.  I have a bunch of ornaments that I have been dying to make for my kids and other family members.
So if a post is NOT about crochet I will be sure to post *off topic* in the title this way if anyone wants to skip it they can. :-)  See I think of my readers :-)
Anyways, today I was bored but wasn't in the mood to start a large project. So I found a cute wristlet pattern, had some pretty purple sparkle yarn that I have been dying to use and poof
a finished purple wristlet.

This is just a close up so you can see the sparkle :-)
As it is going on 5A.M. here I will post a copy of the pattern later on.
Got to get some sleep.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ





No comments:

Post a Comment