Thursday, September 28, 2017




                                Wow!!!!

    I can't believe that it has been over a year since I have posted here.  It's true what they say, time does fly by wayyyyy too quickly.  I have done a lot of small projects, washcloths, kitchen towels, etc.  I made an abstract cat baby blanket for a gf of mine.

This is a close up of the blanket.  I made it for a baby boy. Considering it was my first time making one I think it came out decent. :-)  


This is a heart doily I made for a gf.

This was my first ever C2C, I loved how it came out but unfortunately it got ruined so now I need to make another one so that I have a Christmas throw to put on the back of my couch.


This is a dishcloth I made with Red Heart Scrubby, I love this yarn, it's a bit difficult to see the stitches but I just do the patterns by feeling for the stitches.


Same pattern but I used reg cotton yarn.



This was a monthly project I made with Red Heart Unforgettable, it's called the Peek a boo shawl and it's a free pattern. I love the colors and how they worked out in the pattern.

Another monthly project called a spa cloth.


These are flower dishcloths that I created a pattern for myself.  It is the first pattern I have designed myself and liked how easy and cute they came out.


This is a simple dishcloth that I designed, very easy even for beginners.


I have done much more but I don't always take pictures of everything I do.
I am going to post another page for a swap, if anyone is interested.  And if I do have people interested I will definitely have to keep on top of this blog, lol.  So ta ta for now and happy crocheting/knitting/creating. 👸👸💋💋💚💚


No comments:

Post a Comment